200: Spax coilover noise

Hey guys, since owning Spax coilovers i've had this really annoying almost rubbing like sound that you can hear from the front right since day 1. The worse thing about it is that you can really feel it through the pedals! It happens when ever the suspension compresses. We've had it apart multiple times trying to find the problem. I've changed the top mounts which did nothing, Checked nothing is rubbing but still cannot find the problem. We managed to solve it by tightening the top mount STUPIDLY tight but it only stopped it for about 20 minutes then it started to come back... Greased up everything and it's still there! Sounds like multiple people have this problem and i'm starting to wonder if there's actually a way to stop it or is it just a problem with all spax coilovers for this car... Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

That's ridiculous you still have the knocking!
Googling "spax coilovers knocking" brings up a lot of threads...
Personally if spax can't sort you out I'd be after a refund and some B14's.

That's ridiculous you still have the knocking!
Googling "spax coilovers knocking" brings up a lot of threads...
Personally if spax can't sort you out I'd be after a refund and some B14's.

Yup, very annoying but spax are a great coilover. Nice and stiff and go low like i want them to. Can't fault them on track but just this sound/feeling through the pedals drives me mad!

Any coilover is going to feel much better on track tbh. If they are faulty I'd be looking down the warranty route.