Spolier??

Yep, thanks. Think the black roof sets it off. Whenever I look at a white one with white roof now it looks too white lol

Actually, made a mistake on my last post, the sprint is the k-tec one that's like the GT but doesn't come out straight, it's sort of raised LINKY

Last edited:
There is the Sprint spoiler, which is from K-Tec and looks a little bit like an elongated version of the 182 spoiler, without the 3rd brake light.

The one on Roy's GW above is the Renault GT spoiler, which encorperates a new 3rd brake light. It's very nice, but will cost you a lot because the spoiler comes in 2 sections, the spoiler itself and the bracket to hold it on with.

Then there is the Renault Sport spoiler, which is also known as the Dynamique. This is an accessory from the standard Clio range, and was specced on it's own or with the Sport bodykit. It has nothing to do with RenaultSport.

Finally there is obviously the Cup spoiler, which has many a knock off.

Did quite a bit of research before deciding on the Clio Sport spoiler from Renault.

I have the sprint spoiler from K Tec on mine:

4082602847_fde49b85a5_o.jpg

Cup spoiler looks great on some cars but was a little too OTT for me :smile:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Same here. That Sprint looks really nice. Does anyone else think it looks a little bit like a 182 spoiler? From the back is a better comparison though i think.

this is the dynamique S spoiler dudes
IMG_0018.jpg
Spoiler.jpg

i want to get rid of this an get a cup spoiler so if anyone wants swaps, id be up for it, unless woody takes it :thumbsup:

i know karl, an i may get you to order me one in, but i really need to shift the spoiler thats on it now before i spend any more money. the clios bent me over n raped me already this month lol