sports cat and oreca question

I have an oreca system (not yet fitted) and have ordered a sports cat (miltek), will the sport cat fit as the oreca system has no cat but has a small silencer in its place. The cat pipe diameter and the system are both 2.5".

aslong as you get a sleeve type clamp with your sports cat then it should fit, i fitted a decat pipe with my oreca and used the sleeve to connect them

I have an oreca system (not yet fitted) and have ordered a sports cat (miltek), will the sport cat fit as the oreca system has no cat but has a small silencer in its place. The cat pipe diameter and the system are both 2.5".

Ohhh quick question as I'm thinking about new exhaust this year. Have you gone for the single exit ??

It's on, I see how it could become tiresome on the motorway but its not as loud as I feared. My car already has a toyosports manifold and I don't think it was mapped for that (it was already fitted when I got the car)

You using an induction kit mate? Before i had my induction kit the noise was not too bad on the motorway, after fitting it i found that it drones at any speed

I will when I get it back, it's having a dent and some lacquer peel around a stone chip sorted. It should be home Friday.