Spring help please

I'm looking to lower my car slightly in the next few weeks, I got cup suspension at the moment but don't want to change the feel for the car if I can help it, want to lower maybe 3-4cm, can anyone suggest anything for me, many thanks

Eibach are a good spring, lower it 30mm iirc, or it might be 25mm. But they don't change the feel of the car by much.

h&r are lower, but are firmer springs.

cooksport are also an option and have pretty decent reviews, 30mm drop.

plenty of topics on this subject, have a search :smile:

Mines on h&r springs, my family moan sometimes but I'm grinning, all the time. If they were younger they would be grinning too. If you're unsure you should go to a meet with a load of others, there are regularly clubs meeting up. A good proportion of club cars have been lowered, why not have a ride up to a meeting somewhere and see if you can talk anyone into giving you a quick ride to show you what the ride is like in comparison. Its the expo at Donnington park soon there will be plenty there.

Not sure why mate but the pictures come up like diddy little things so hard to see properly, but from what I can see of the photo that height looks ideal, whats the measurements on yours?

Can't you click on the photos to make them bigger, there maybe small because i uploaded 3 in 1 post. 30 mm drop. Screenshot_2015-03-09-15-14-58.jpg

Hahaha, no idea why, it's alright mate nevermind, I can see roughly anyways, I was thinking 30mm myself so I think I'll go with that, what about insurance, did it increase much?

Well, thats up to you. When I told them I had lowered the car I also told them it had a different exhaust, itg panel air filter and a remap, plus various other bits and pieces. And it was 200 quid cheaper than the year before. But, as I was 20 when I first insured it last year now I've just turned 22. So I can't really give an accurate answer to the insurance question but. I bet most are lowered under the radar.

Ok mate I'm also 22 but can't see them lowering my insurance somehow, I think I'll make a phonecall before making any changes, don't fancy not declaring it personally, thanks for your time mate :smile: The website have like H&R springs but loads of different types of H&R springs?

Last year with 1 years ncb was 1200 for a standard car, this year with 2 years ncb is 1000 for my now tweaked car.

It got cheaper because I'm a year older with another years ncb. If the car was still standard it would have been even less. I got my insurance through confused, I tried two others but confused found me the cheapest