Stag do ideas please!

Chrisgti6

East Midlands Rep.
Right, I'm getting married in August so need some ideas for a stag night/weekend (not a hangover style Vegas or bangkok night thank you! Too far!)

Preferably in the uk, but willing to travel a short flight etc. no later than August 3rd - 6th.

Ideas please!

Amsterdam , hookers , beer , hookers , girls , beer , hookers , sort flight , beer , hookers . . . did i mention beer ?

I'm starting to think about stag dos, but I'm not getting married until next year. I'm dreading the stag do actually, my mates keep on about how amazing it's going to be and we're going to do this and that, I'd prefer a good curry and a few pints down the pub and an early night! Lol!

Newquay :thumbsup:

I like the Newquay idea, I've been loads of times with the missus. Is there plenty to do for 'stags'? I quite like the thought of an activity day, paintball, go karts etc then a night out or 2.

A mate of mine went on a stag do over the weekend and they went on those mini paintball tanks which were featured on an episode of Top Gear. Not sure where it was but said it was good fun.

I like the Newquay idea, I've been loads of times with the missus. Is there plenty to do for 'stags'? I quite like the thought of an activity day, paintball, go karts etc then a night out or 2.

Loads to do mate and for them that can't handle the beer THROW THEM ON THE BEACH and leave them there:thumbsup:

1 ex forces, up for anything, few old school mates, the soon to be father in law and soon to be brother in law, my brother, my dad.

Probably no more than 8-10 max and dont wort about the dads, both more than capable of keeping up.

1 ex forces, up for anything, few old school mates, the soon to be father in law and soon to be brother in law, my brother, my dad.

Probably no more than 8-10 max and dont wort about the dads, both more than capable of keeping up.

What about the forum invite...

I'm with Roy, Newquay is brilliant loads to do surfing, sea fishing golfing, horse riding, abseiling, death slides. radio 1 roadshow, boardmasters world surf championship.
and then the night life trust me it's fantastic, me and the lads have done it for 12 years we only changed to Ibiza because of the weather.
check out the hotel California decent enough and the foods good, has a bowling alley and swimming pool, is a ten minutes walk to the town centre

Last edited:
Edinburgh? Dublin? cheap flights, good nights out.

How about Spain or Portugal - we got return flights to Faro for about £40 quid all in. Malaga, Benalmádena ?? etc etc - all 2 hour flights.

If you are after something a bit more mature (over 21 say) I wouldn't go to Newquay etc... it's become the place to go if you are aged 16-21.

EDIT - try Ryanair for cheap flights

Ive got to say ibiza, went last year for a weekend for a mates stag do, it was brillilant. Think were doing it again for the next one.

It HAS to be Budapest....

you've got to be kidding right? worst stag do by a long shot i've ever been on and trust me i've been on alot,i have a big circle off friends and 15 years ago one of them got married,we went to magaluf for the weekend and that was it,from then on in its a challenge to better an awesome trip,been back there 6 times and never been disappointed,ibiza 4times,zante once,countless other places but these are the ones i remember,but for me magaluf wins every time,birds,booze and very little snooze

We're thinking a 2.5 day event. Bristol has been semi decided (not sure how or why tbh) were going down Friday afternoon, few sherrys Friday night then a day of activities on the saturday. Probably Rage Buggies and hovercrafts then a big night out. Home on Sunday!

Anyone been out in Bristol? Of done rage buggying?