Steam from bonnet

Just driving into work and iv been sat on traffic for about 20 mins, for the first 10 mins I could of sworn I saw a little bit of steam coming from my bonnet, I pull over and looked under the bonnet and nothing, coolant levels are fine and and can't see why I could of been steaming, only thing I can think of is the bonnet was a little bit wet with droplets of water or the car in front steam coming from exhaust pipe but I didn't notice any steam from the car ahead... was from the front passenger side any one got any ideas or is it just me over worrying?

That'll be just the water on the bonnet or whatever just heating up and causing the steam, they all do it on a cold, moist morning or if it's been raining ect.

If you've checked all levels too just incase, I wouldn't worry.

Cool thank you for that, im new to the Renault world so not sure what to expect, I thought it properly was but thought I'll check, never noticed it before but then said that iv only had it a week and haven't really sat in much traffic with it till today

Mine does this ever so often, always think the Pringles tube has caught fire lol! just seems to be the steam though.