steering fault and braking fault

So tonight I went to start the car and it wouldn't start. The immobiliser was ticking away and eventually with jump leads and a big dirty deisil the car started. I then went to take it for a drive and got about ten meters from my house and the dash started flashing then a steering warning light came on it then went onto a braking fault and the dash sprung up asr, service, handbrake, abs and stop light steering went heavy brakes were fine but the headlights started to flicker, any help much appreciated

As Foxy says above. sounds battery related. I had the same problem for 2 years. Changed the alternator and battery twice. Turned out to be a duff connection on the red fuse box that attaches to the positive battery terminal, open that up and look if it's been shorting out.

Perfect thanks for the help did suspect a battery failure will let yous know how i get on tomorow. Thanks again

I've had the exact same errors. Seemed scary at first but it was just lack of power to run the sensors. Changing the battery solved it. Thanks for the tips!