Stephen's 200T - SOLD!

How many miles total?

Just touched 16k I think. So 7,000 they have lasted.

It had new tyres and brakes when I picked it up. I bought it from a Renault manager when it had 9,000 on the clock then did 1,110 in the first week of ownership lol.

I assume the remap can not be put back to standard without a visit back to Paul. (not like bluefin)
If you dont mind how much was the remap, Paul did my 225 a few years ago (got 200T now)
Thanks

I assume the remap can not be put back to standard without a visit back to Paul. (not like bluefin)
If you dont mind how much was the remap, Paul did my 225 a few years ago (got 200T now)
Thanks

Yeah. The map is locked by Paul. Only reason you'd need to go back to standard is if you were selling as standard, as if the ECU has been fiddled with it gets logged and Renault can tell if it has a map or not.

Mine was free as it was the development car but I think its the same price as the Megane 250/265's.

Thing with bluefin is its just a generic map instead of a proper map on the dyno specific to your car.

They do but their serious money... £200 for a set of pads seems a bit high?

If they are that good I'll splash out but seemed silly when the EBC's are around £60ish?
Best pad on the market imo. Especially if you combine them with a great disc. I'll definitely be getting them again

Don't the CL pads have a high amount of metal in the pad? I'm sure I've heard of those CL pads ruining people's paint?

Don't the CL pads have a high amount of metal in the pad? I'm sure I've heard of those CL pads ruining people's paint?

Never seen it on my car...my wheels are in good condition. Tbh, they are sealed in gtechnniq but the last time i used an iron out product on the wheel it didn't show an awful lot of contamination.

Was going to swap for a new S3 but decided against it and due to a transfer at work the car won't move much anymore so is pointless getting something more expensive and probably less fun ect to sit there and gather dust.

So I've decided to make the 200T into a bit of a project.

I just bought H&R springs and a Miltek decat system which will do until you can get a downpipe for it! :smiley:

Was going to swap for a new S3 but decided against it and due to a transfer at work the car won't move much anymore so is pointless getting something more expensive and probably less fun ect to sit there and gather dust.

So I've decided to make the 200T into a bit of a project.

I just bought H&R springs and a Miltek decat system which will do until you can get a downpipe for it! :smiley:

i do like spending other people's money

Funny you say that.. I have since cancelled the exhaust but springs are still not their way.

I'm considering the k-tec system.

What about the Supersprint system, comes with multiple options including downpipe.

That's the thing.. £1k for just an exhaust for a car which isn't going to move much... Not sure if I can justify it.. Non silenced race system sounds good though [emoji4]

Funny you say that.. I have since cancelled the exhaust but springs are still not their way.

I'm considering the k-tec system.

I would go with the Ktec un silenced cat back with the sports cat down pipe, MOT friendly and would sound awesome and reasonable priced.

will be keeping an eye on this as I'm interested to see what you think of the springs.

I would go with the Ktec un silenced cat back with the sports cat down pipe, MOT friendly and would sound awesome and reasonable priced.

will be keeping an eye on this as I'm interested to see what you think of the springs.

It would have to be full decat system if I was to get it haha :smile:

I'll update when they are fitted!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1