Stickered For Snetterton

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Applied a few choice vynils for my track day at snetterton, but me being me and my attention span being pretty much non-existant they will probably all be ripped off and changed v soon

Also managed to get my Akrapovic evolution system fitted after a bit of a balls up from the suplier by sending the wrong clamp so it was here for 8 days in its box

Love the exhaust. Sounds like a firecracker on upshift and great burble on over-run

Not much louder than std when cruising either. I luuuuurve the Carbon tail trims too

All i have to do now is get my Ferodo pads in and get my sprint spoiler sprayed and fitted (thanks to emma for yet another prezzy)

mmbzf5.jpg

zk4rno.jpg

30tpb8k.gif

34s2lv7.gif

:smile:

Love it mate. I've been pondering weather or not to stick some of the Akrapovic stickers that came with the exhaust on the car. They look quite good where you've put 'em.

Storm grey looks good also but gotta agree with the comments about the exhaust. It's bloody awesome. The bangs on upshift from 1st, 2nd and 3rd are superb when giving it the beans.

looks good.

always considered putting some 'povic stickers on mine. But then i like the subtle-ness of it all.

What does the number 99 relate too?

Or is this the new trend now set by Mr. Block and Mr. Pastrana?! :smiley:

The 99 was always my shirt number when i used to play football and then when i used to kart

Pretty simples really

on the flipside i can rock being a trend setter for a bit. lol

the Vynils are just for my tack day really

:smile:

Thanks for pointing the sticker out :wink:

They look good. Where abouts are you from then? Snetterton is pretty local to me, around 30 mins from my house!

Looks awesome mate, love the storm grey. also so tempted by the akrapovic system atm, just decided to keep the clio instead of 'upgrading' so looking to enhance my clio now.

I live in Leicester but i really want to try Snetterton. its bout 100 mile from me but hopefully worth the drive

I have a few bits i want to do first. Change pads and fluid, new oil, braided lines and fit my new sprint spoiler

looking forward to really opening her up. been a while since ive been on track

It was a gift from the GF, as far as i know it was £1044 plus P+P. i also got a new air filter and a new sprint spoiler too. just need to get it sprayed and fitted.

Best box of prezzys ever!

<3

It was a gift from the GF, as far as i know it was £1044 plus P+P. i also got a new air filter and a new sprint spoiler too. just need to get it sprayed and fitted.

Best box of prezzys ever!

<3

Ahh klkl, Yep definitely the best box of presents ever lol!

I live in Leicester but i really want to try Snetterton. its bout 100 mile from me but hopefully worth the drive

I have a few bits i want to do first. Change pads and fluid, new oil, braided lines and fit my new sprint spoiler

looking forward to really opening her up. been a while since ive been on track

snetterton is awsome in a clio ive just done my second taster session there yesterday. if there is a new focus rs there make sure you go out behind it im sure you will be surprised

Similar Thread Suggestions