Storm grey 200 cup.

Picked up the car from the dealers last week and im really impressed! I thought my 197 felt pretty good after 4 years old but this is in a different league!

Glad i went with storm grey as it gets loads of attention and stands out from the crowd! Anyways heres some pics....

SSL20684.jpg

SSL20691.jpg

SSL20692.jpg

SSL20694.jpg

SSL20695.jpg

SSL20696.jpg

SSL20697.jpg

Woah wow wow.

Very nice, looks like a thundercloud :wink:

That's what I'm gonna call it from now - Thundercloud :smile::smile:

Very very nice dude, bet you love it to bits :smile:

yeah really happy with it mate! Gonna try and get myself to a few meets and track days in it now.....

slightly off subject but how long have other people run theirs in for after picking them up?? i have done 200 miles and im itching to plant my foot into the carpet and hear that shift beep!

Gorgeous mate :drool:

slightly off subject but how long have other people run theirs in for after picking them up?? i have done 200 miles and im itching to plant my foot into the carpet and hear that shift beep!

I'd just run it in as per the handbook (600 miles?)

...tis the best colour!.....run in 600 miles and then floor it! Must admit to letting the revs build a little higher then suggested one or two times!!

what a beauty! a set of posh OZ allegerita's would finish it off nicely though, gonna get me one of these SG 4sure, we cant order cup here in poland though, but still a 200 in SG and recaros is on my shopping list!

Cheers for the comments guys! To be honest I'm happy with it the way it is the only thing I have ordered is an itg panel filter. Don't think I'll be able to last any longer than 600 miles driving sensibly so I'm gonna take it steady up till then and then give it a spankin!

Any west mods meets comin up soon?