Streamline Carbon - Still in business?

Anybody know if they're still in business? Website is still active but every product seems to say they aren't taking any orders.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that it's just because they're really busy

Really busy making parts that dont fit perhaps ?

Busy taking orders they can't fulfill ?

So busy doing other stuff they have no time for after-service when you have a problem ?

To busy to post back the pattern you provide them with after their part didn't fit ?

Busy enough that.......

Well; You get it :smile:

So busy doing other stuff they have no time for after-service when you have a problem ?

To busy to post back the pattern you provide them with after their part didn't fit ?

Busy enough that.......

Not disappointed with there service at all are you? :chair:

Reactions: petercronin

Busy enough that.......

That doesn't sound good at all mate, shame as they used to have a great rep a few years ago.

That doesn't sound good at all mate, shame as they used to have a great rep a few years ago.

It was just a small simple order. But it all turned into a pain.

A pain the shouldn't and need not have happened.

From the delay on my first part (That wasn't then close to fitting), to me returning it, to them re-doing it (Still not a great fit), to having to chase them up on return postage refund, to not getting the pattern i then supplied them with; it was all somewhat laughable.

Unfortunately.

It was just a small simple order. But it all turned into a pain.

A pain the shouldn't and need not have happened.

From the delay on my first part (That wasn't then close to fitting), to me returning it, to them re-doing it (Still not a great fit), to having to chase them up on return postage refund, to not getting the pattern i then supplied them with; it was all somewhat laughable.

Unfortunately.

Wow Shuv, sorry to hear that mate. Maybe they should have looked at the bit below your name on here and taken the hint that they needed to GET THINGS PERFECT!!!

To be fair, I've got a Streamline part and it fits as well as OEM but that sounds really poo service. Is it ongoing or have you told them where to go now?

Reactions: sevenfourate
Wow Shuv, sorry to hear that mate. Maybe they should have looked at the bit below your name on here and taken the hint that they needed to GET THINGS PERFECT!!!

To be fair, I've got a Streamline part and it fits as well as OEM but that sounds really poo service. Is it ongoing or have you told them where to go now?

I bought the part via ebay Mes. I didnt even realise they frequented the forum ?

To be fair; being a Mod has bugger all to do with it (Know what you mean though.....).

I'm hard on others and harder on myself. However - whilst any "reviews" i do may be written in such a way as to heighten the drama. The all are 100% factual.

I bought the part via ebay Mes. I didnt even realise they frequented the forum ?

To be fair; being a Mod has bugger all to do with it (Know what you mean though.....).

I'm hard on others and harder on myself. However - whilst any "reviews" i do may be written in such a way as to heighten the drama. The all are 100% factual.

Noooo, I meant the "Devotee of OCD" bit :smiley:

If I saw that, I'd be thinking "jesus, I better get this one bang on!"

Regardless, if it's sold to fit your car, it should bloody well fit your car. Too much of this sort of stuff these days!

Noooo, I meant the "Devotee of OCD" bit :smiley:

If I saw that, I'd be thinking "jesus, I better get this one bang on!"

Regardless, if it's sold to fit your car, it should bloody well fit your car. Too much of this sort of stuff these days!

HA HA HA HA HA !

You got me worked out. The moniker is only to keep any suppliers i deal with on their toes :smile:

Reactions: ///M
I've seen it so many times now. Small businesses going big and forget what was the reason they went big in the first place. I'm not talking about streamline as such as I haven't dealt with Chris for ages (quick look on their facebook page, they haven't posted a thing since November last year) but definitely for others who also used to be forum traders.

It's great when you see businesses succeed but when they do they fail to expand properly, and this is a fail business plan.

Update for people

Messaged chris, asking what people should do regarding orders

Basically they're snowed under with the work on the urban automotive range
However if you are seriously interested in buying carbon parts then email/phone him

It depends on which products you are looking to order also

Hope this helps

Reactions: ///M
@sevenfourate i echo your views on the service, ive spent a small fortune with streamline, don't want to go into detail and hit out at a company but, they really need to up their game with the service, they need to employ someone full time to get back to customers, that was one of my biggest issues with them

Reactions: sevenfourate
I can relate to what been said above, shocking service I've been sent wrong parts before or was even send a set of badges both same rather that either side and the quality of the product is shocking these are my door bullets currently

20170128_143417.jpg

20170128_143430.jpg

I also have a number if other bits from them all which have done the same, definitely wouldn't buy from them ever again I've found other people to sort these and make my carbon bits for the future

Hardly surprising my 'numerous' issues weren't the only ones out there....

What on Earth are these people upto ?

My carbon bullets are the only bits that still have all the lacquer still on them, my mirrors, grills and badges have all suffered with lacquer peel.