stubby aerial?

Not sure what section this should be in, but does anyone know where i can get small black aerial from that looks standard, as i hate the standard aerial!?

halfrauds or ebay luke
have you seen the thread about the wales run in october
why not come test the little lady

I used the one arran has as well and not too bad reception. Looks like a standard item as well with no ugly chrome nonsense on it!

You tend to get rubbish reception with the short ones (I do with my Citroen/Peugeot one)

I just threw my short one in the boot and put the standard one back on, as at one point I had more reception with the short ariel off than i did on.. :glare:

You tend to get rubbish reception with the short ones (I do with my Citroen/Peugeot one)

I just threw my short one in the boot and put the standard one back on, as at one point I had more reception with the short ariel off than i did on.. :glare:

So did I.

However, my friend told me to put a FM signal amplifier and it should work because I have an aftermarket HU (Pioneer AVH-P5900DVD) and they usually don't have FM amplifiers in it as do the OEM HU.

Got my honda aerial today, reception is pretty much as good as the standard clio one!

The base on the honda one is a little bit big, doesn't look perfect but still looks better than renault's effort

Got my honda aerial today, reception is pretty much as good as the standard clio one!

The base on the honda one is a little bit big, doesn't look perfect but still looks better than renault's effort

I don't know why they still fit those stupid aerials! My mate's Type R Civic has one of the ones on the window, like the heat eliment. Much better.