sub and uprated speakers?

Just a couple of things!

Is it difficult to power a sub from the renault bluetooth head unit? - does it have the connections etc?

Also has anyone got a link or model number of the pioneer speakers that are a direct replacement for the 200 ones as well?

I dont really want to faf with changing the standard head unit. I listen to mainly metal and rock and ive had a play with eq and I'm pretty sure ill be able to get a good sound from it with a couple of minor changes.

Just a couple of things!

Is it difficult to power a sub from the renault bluetooth head unit? - does it have the connections etc?

Also has anyone got a link or model number of the pioneer speakers that are a direct replacement for the 200 ones as well?

I dont really want to faf with changing the standard head unit. I listen to mainly metal and rock and ive had a play with eq and I'm pretty sure ill be able to get a good sound from it with a couple of minor changes.

just read another thread about subs fuether down the page... Was just thinking I might put a little 10" in there to give it more punch, not for massive 'amounts of bass! ... No im not 17!

Look at the re-q 3 or 5. This takes hi level outputs from your headunit and gives you RCA outputs. The box also allows further tweaking of eq and compensates for bass roll off that standard headunits incorporate to protect the paper speakers at higher volumes. The 5 gives you more outputs and also an aux in for something like an mp3 player. They also give you remote turn on lead for your amp. Stay away from cheap level converters as you will get poor quality and popping etc.

must keep quality high! I have an audiophile stereo at home so getting into my car is a bit of a let down, but I dont think you need to do loads or spend millions to improve the standard sound by quite a bit. I'm glad you talk the lingo as well! It's refreshing to find another audio nut on a car forum!

There are quite a few options available to use amps etc with the standard headunit, you won't get the same quality as a high end aftermarket headunit + amp though.

Audison bit-one springs to mind but I think this is probably very expensive. Maybe a search on google will provide a few alternatives though