talk about burning your bridges!!!

He really is a bellend.

The sooner he's out of the sport the better. Although, I admit he has done a lot to help down the years...

He really is a bellend.

The sooner he's out of the sport the better. Although, I admit he has done a lot to help down the years...

he has! but THE FAN base is mainly europe...and the teams as well

over the last few years i have watched it less and less and the new changes and tv rights will mean i watch it less along with 1000's if not millions of others

Surely that will kill off the sport :S When you watch the none european races there no spectators in half the stands apart from canada thats alway full. ive been to Nurburgring, Spa, Monaco and Monza and theyve all been packed, so why would you kill over your bread and butter races :s

He's the Sepp Blatter of motorsport.

A self-important, over-opinionated media-whore who's just bitter he never made it as an actual sportsman and the power has gone to his head.

It just the way he is, it bit like Jean-Marie Balestre in the past & both most powerful man in motorsport.

He wont reign for ever and it'll get better the sport.

Might miss some of his coments though.

My favorite bernie pic.

Bernie-Ecclestone-watch-ad1.jpg

Don't forget, season over, he has got to do something to keep people talking. He physically can't walk away from the likes of Spa and Monaco, it will take years if he is going to head East, by which time he will be dead and buried and the plan will fail.