Tapatalk Upgraded

M

Mentalpen

I have just upgraded tapatalk to the latest version (4.9.0).

However my phone didn't seem to like it so i had to remove the forum from within tapatalk and then re add it for it to work again.

If you are having issue please try the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little update, tapatalk is now fully installed and synced with tapatalk.

To take advantage of tapatalks latest features you should go to your settings in tapatalk and clear the cache.

I wondered why my phone had been going NUTS with notifications (they never used to work). I've still got my profile set to auto subscribe so I get a notification whenever someone posts in a thread I've posted in haha :smiley:

Is it worth getting guys?

Is it easier/better to use than just going on google chrome and typing it in on your phone?

Is it worth getting guys?

Is it easier/better to use than just going on google chrome and typing it in on your phone?

Yeah i use safari on my iPad, but on my phone its much easier and clearer using tapatalk. I just use the free one.

I should point out that i have TURNED OFF the feature that sends advertising to users and cash in return to me.

Now running today's/last nights update to 4.9.1, sorry for any down time you may have suffered to tapatalk whilst the update took place.

Once again i have not allowed tapatalk to send you advertisements.

Plugin updated to 4.9.2, sorry for the short down time in tapatalk sevice whilst the update was completed.

Don't know if it's just in my head but the forum seems to take a lot longer to load up on Tapatalk than it used to, and that's on wifi over bt infinity

Oddly enough I have the same issue on BT infinity and I've read several things on mobiles in general having issues via wifi using infinity recently.

Oddly enough I have the same issue on BT infinity and I've read several things on mobiles in general having issues via wifi using infinity recently.

Strange thing is though rsmegane loads fine and Meganesport loads fine on autoguide. I'll try clearing the cache

It's been a lot better for me since the update.

My neighbour (not in here) asked if I was getting a message when online with a mobile. I said no but it did seem slow, he uses a Samsung as opposed to me on apple.