Taxi!

[video=youtube;kfS8iz2NaLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfS8iz2NaLE[/video]

Last edited:
Saw it this morning when eating breakie, painful sight :worried: my fav car

Stupid Mazda driver (although Lambo man was probs speeding but meh)

Oopsy, he was speeding but I would definitely pin this on the Mazda driver! Who pulls out like that on a super car hurtling towards you?

No way is that the Mazda's fault.

That lambo is going QUICK. and that's before he even steps off the loud pedal. How car the mazda driver account for him giving it the beans.

Speeding Lambo..... Hard to prove thou, apparently it was a women driving the lambo but thats off splitter scuffers so is probably a load of $h!t haha

Speeding Lambo..... Hard to prove thou, apparently it was a women driving the lambo but thats off splitter scuffers so is probably a load of $h!t haha

A women got out the right hand side but as it's a left hand drive model I struggle to see how she was driving.

Unless they can prove he was excessively speeding the point of impact on the Mazda puts the blame on them unfortunately.

Yeah defo a LHD. Don't believe anything on splitter scuffers hahaha, surprised they didn't think it was a Limited Edition Corsa's fault as that just seems to be the general point of all interest on there lol

TBH yes he looks to be going fast but someone has played with the sound on that vid.

The "MALE" driver hung round till the bmw owner returned to say sorry. Was in yesterdays rag but i forget which one.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dumdum Other Renault Sports 18
Rogue Other Marques 0
ryan197 General Chat 16