Team dynamic pro race 1.2s

strell

Gold Member
Hi everyone
I am looking at getting the above. But don't really know where to start with finding the cheapest place. Anyone know any good alloy places?
Thanks
Joe

i brought my old OZ Superturismo,s from ( Demon tweeks ) which where one of the cheapest places when i brought them. ( 2 years ago ).

You could try Regal Autosport mate. They have/had a deal on 17" Pro Race 1.2s for £450ish.

straight from team dynamics, thats where i got mine, gloss black, £414 for a set plus nuts caps and sprigot rings, no tyres.

straight from team dynamics, thats where i got mine, gloss black, £414 for a set plus nuts caps and sprigot rings, no tyres.

Do you have a phone number for them? Thats a very good price.

What size and offset etc do we need? Or will they be able to tell what size we need?

Do you have a phone number for them? Thats a very good price.

What size and offset etc do we need? Or will they be able to tell what size we need?

01215256500. i only live down the road from them, so i went round as a local alloy place said he wouldnt waste my time taking a deposit of me as he was having trouble with them (due to reccession) my parts place i use told me to go direct, so i did and spoke to a bloke at there place, quoted me £414 all in, book price was £150 a wheel.

i did my own research on sizes, mine were 5 x 108 (stud pattern) offset of ET45 ( same as having a 23mm spacer i think) and they do the wheel the same size as stndard 17 x 7.5, so tyres will directly fit.

Rimstock are out of casts at present and their prices have gone up if they agree to sell them directly. Im ordering via another company that im also getting to swap the tyres over. Also ordering them without the writing on the outer rims.

is that what rimstock have told you or someone else, because i was tol the same thing, and went straight to rimstock in west brom and ordered them no prob and they were cheap as.

I phoned my local supplier today (Rimstock only supply places to sell them as opposed to individual customers).

Was told 5 week wait for the black ones I want, however I could have had silver delivered tomorrow.

i must of been special then, because they had no problem suppling me, must be because i was there in person, maybe. it was about 4-5 weeks with mine.

Its an additional £40 too if you want the writing removed. Which make them better imo and easier to clean! :wink:

Ryan, do you have any more pics of your car? I would like to see how the ET45 sit from all angles, as this is the size i have ordered for mine.

nah mate sorry, had a few busy days after work, will get them done tomorrow after work as i finish early on a friday.