Test drive

That was my fatal mistake.

I went into a dealers, fully knowing I could NEVER afford a 197, test drove one, and couldn't be without one.

Thank god for the In-Laws lol

Change of plan went tonight ,fantastic .
Its got all the extras and liquid yellow No 417 or 471? .

Im guessing it is bought then! Great stuff :thumbup:

My story is similar to Mikes, but with a LY. That colour is something else, which is why I had to have it!

I went to test drive a 197 a while ago, but they said I had to be 25 to go on renaults insurance, I'm 23 btw. Is this true?

Car looks awesome mate! I'm going to get a liquid yellow or racing blue when I get mine!

No it's not true , my main dealers under 25 excess is £1250 where as over 25 is £1000 that's the only diffrence. Ask them If you can test drive a Clio imusic or something I bet they would say yes. Chances are they don't belive your going to but it or have a genuine interest in it so they can't be arsed.

Iv test drove a 197 and im 20, i had to have the sells executive in the car though but he made me drive it properly and now i want one!!!

Car looks great! LY looks soooo much better when it's got the decent lights and not the 'poverty' ones :smiley:
And as far as the test drives go, as was said it's just a higher excess if you break it lol. When I test drove mine the salesman was saying come on floor it floor it!! :S lol

awwwwww makes me laugh, they are sooooo desirable. when i bought mine i dint even go on a test drive so it was more excitement when it got delivered ha ha

No it's not true , my main dealers under 25 excess is £1250 where as over 25 is £1000 that's the only diffrence. Ask them If you can test drive a Clio imusic or something I bet they would say yes. Chances are they don't belive your going to but it or have a genuine interest in it so they can't be arsed.

Car looks great! LY looks soooo much better when it's got the decent lights and not the 'poverty' ones :smiley:
And as far as the test drives go, as was said it's just a higher excess if you break it lol. When I test drove mine the salesman was saying come on floor it floor it!! :S lol

well f**k them then, they aint getting any business off me! ill get my R27 elsewhere!

Similar Thread Suggestions