thanks strell

ive got no money to go further atm. brakes are going on this week then its coming out of the shop untill i can save 2k for rick to start the S/C

if u do think i may come just to see what ur cars like at the moment...see if its worth getitng cams and pistons etc...gd to see some progress thou! get some pics up when u can :wink:

yeah i will mate. cams yes . . . . cant say you would need rods and pistons as they arnt a power gaining thing just a safety thing as it gets alot hotter when u use forced induction.
il let you know what car im taking lol. ill be there for certain.

mmm i really want throttle bodies :worried: not really interested in SC or TC on my car, happy with it being NA. thinkign i need some decent seats 1st now that matey boys not selling his recaros...and yh let me know! might pop up :smile:

ITB's are a waste of money. In future im looking at 400 + bhp figures. u'd be lucky to get 230 from ITB's lol yeah recaros first then engine mods. . . . .. dont forget to tell ure insurance though lol

naaa i love itb's and 230 in a NA wld be rapid! 400+ on a clio dnt do nothing for me but that my opinion...dnt worry il tell my insurance company :wink: lol .... was thinking of gettign soem recaro furious but not too sure how i wld go about fitting them..not too gd on seats and electrics haha

i have 240 n/a at minute and to be fair . . .. . . . its fast but not quite fast enough. still got battered by a clapped out turbo'd corsa lol

uve got 240!! how the hell lol woody take me out in urs please :smiley: haha owell il just copy ben and get nitrous to be on the safe side lol

200 at the wheels . . .. 240 ish at flywheel. it came at a price VVVVVVVVVVV not just money thgh my sanity too lol

lol just gunna get some money together and print ur sig off and take it someone and say do it or else! lol

lmfao. do it. make sure u save about 9k though and you should get everything :smile: