The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Currently looking at exhausts and real interested in the Oreca. Has anyone heard one in real life? Are they crazy loud?

200 Exhaust Silencer removed

Had my silencer removed yesterday at AMD (who have done a tidy job) & replaced with a stainless through pipe.

Bit of feedback for the chaps who are pondering the idea of getting it done.

Firstly it was exactly what I was looking for, not boomy at all & sounds (standardish) on idle & when not giving it the loud pedal.

But when you floor it, it sounds epic, popping on most changes & a few bangs here & there. IMO sounds similar to the 200 racers just not as loud & how the 200 should of sounded from OE.

Now for the big one - The flat spot, I have to say it's only noticable if your driving like a muppet, if you drive smoothly I would say it's no more noticable if anything I'd say the "flat area" if you like is over a shorter band & will rev more freely on the power band. Car feels a little less asthmatic?

Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Planning to get mine taken out of my miltek system in a month or two once recovered from christmas. How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

Quick question, I am new to the 200 scene, picked mine up 4 weeks ago and love it but am cosidering a new exhaust.

What is the difference between an akra and an akra evo system? Is it just a decat that is the difference?

Thanks