The funniest complaint I have ever heard

That's awesome and then I saw the link to this classic

[video=youtube_share;OV7SXmHq0Bk]http://youtu.be/OV7SXmHq0Bk[/video]

Very good Rob :lol2:
Whats been going on on the other forum ?

You no the usual crap mate. MrVix appears to be made of teflon, dispite threaten in me with violence and wanting to meet me for a fight, and then also making homophobic comments he still hasnt been banned. So ive binned it off cant be bothered anymore mate.

You no the usual crap mate. MrVix appears to be made of teflon, dispite threaten in me with violence and wanting to meet me for a fight, and then also making homophobic comments he still hasnt been banned. So ive binned it off cant be bothered anymore mate.

Sounds like i'm not missing anything, not sure why anyone logs in any more tbh.

Tbh they are putting me off buying another Renault wit ball the doom and gloom, I know someone who has switched already.

Shame really.

Tbh they are putting me off buying another Renault wit ball the doom and gloom, I know someone who has switched already.

Shame really.

yeah they where dragging me down as well mate, I don't need it in my life so I've binned it. I might log on for annoucments and things like that, but everything else am done.

Might log on when they ban the 3 that just ruin the announcements.

Odd you allow none Renault owners to do what they want.

Such a shame it's been happening for 18-24 months now and still nothin is done.

As for the above said comments about another forum , it's not bloody on , any form of abuse is bad , banter p take etc fine we all like a good laugh but threats etc no , not needed , not called for and if the so called moderators ain't doing
nothing , well there as bad as the person concerned !!

What's all this chat about?

Renaultsport forum?

Last edited: