The have a moan thread - All welcome.

The lance Armstrong thing + a Bullie and was taking money off clean cyclists just trying to make a living the guy was so full of Shi#######

Regardless, hes done alot for cancer research, and for that i can only take my hat off, whatever the motive, as its much more than many!

They guy isn't Robin Hood lol He's a narcissist. And I almost guarantee there was always an back handed motive behind the charity work

I need to add "People that stick up for Lance Armstrong" to my list of things that make my blood boil :lol:

He will be sued and everything that he won, will be taken back.
He was cheating in an era where there cheating was the norm. His big mistake was his attitude when he came under scrutiny!

Regardless, hes done alot for cancer research, and for that i can only take my hat off, whatever the motive, as its much more than many!

He did win the greatest bike race 7 times though in a period when most were doping. Either way that's still some achievement. +1

But he did lie to his family.. Soo.. -2

you assume "everyone" was cheating......

unless you have been in a similar situation (which i have) then you dont know the effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mp's that say sorry when taking and claiming expenses they arent entitled to and think they havent done anything wrong...

you assume "everyone" was cheating......

Between 1999-2005 1 person who finished on the podium in the TdF wasnt involved in a doping scandal

Then theres the Festina crap.....

So, as i my "assume", the evidence is there that it was fairly widespread during that era.... Certainly more than one rider!

Between 1999-2005 1 person who finished on the podium in the TdF wasnt involved in a doping scandal

Then theres the Festina crap.....

So, as i my "assume", the evidence is there that it was fairly widespread during that era.... Certainly more than one rider!

Totally agree tbh.

It's not that he doped.

It's what he's said and done about it that grinds me the most.

On the subject of drugs in sport.

Jacques Villeneuve once failed a drug test for marijuana when in formula one. fortunately for Jacques he was only handed a fine as it was deemed that he didn't have any competitive advantage.. No shlt Sherlock..

All of the above*

*except ikea, i quite like that place.

Just to add, the people on my street that have a driveway and park on the street, cloging it up.

Knobjockeys

59519_10151427833735883_1329309319_n.jpg

This also makes my blood boil.... nobody cares how many likes you can get

59519_10151427833735883_1329309319_n.jpg

This also makes my blood boil.... nobody cares how many likes you can get

+1 and the ones about "this baby will get a free heart transplant if it gets 1 million likes", firstly who would make such a shameful thing up and secondly what ****ing mug believes it ? Some stupid ****s in this world am ashamed to say their my friends

Getting more and more popular now.

Shall we start one for fun?? "If I get 1 million likes, I'll personally drive to your house and tell you to **** off"? No? Ok then.

People who are lazy spellers and claim "dyslexia"!!! No, you're just lazy/thick. :smiley: