The Pope can f*** off

So, on the day I go to Silverstone for the Renault World series this paedo promoting pontif comes to my park and I have to show my personal documents to get in/out of my road. I have to pay for this visit although I don't believe in his imaginary friend.

20 million people displaced because of gods work and 60 thousand c**** want to come and celebrate his work. I hope he gets shot, that will put the park on the map. Rant over.

I went to the park today and the stage that they have built is of epic proportion; I can't imagine what it's costing. Since Rover (next to the park) went bust there has been zero investment in the area, now the paedo arrives you can't move for gardners and road tarmacadam workers. Even police have placed a 24 hour vigil on the entries to the park. Honestly, it makes my piss boil.

so how many people that dont give a crap is this goin to affect
wot id you got to show??

just said on bbc news 12 million quid of tax payers money
to be spent on this visit:f1team07:

so how many people that dont give a crap is this goin to affect
wot id you got to show??

Evidence of address. The pilgrims will be arriving at 02:00 AM and my road is a main artery for arrivals. Gladly I will be at Silverstone but I can't find a single local who is pleased that this is occuring. At least our roads are nicely resurfaced at least. Wordsley Roy? not far from here.

Evidence of address. The pilgrims will be arriving at 02:00 AM and my road is a main artery for arrivals. Gladly I will be at Silverstone but I can't find a single local who is pleased that this is occuring. At least our roads are nicely resurfaced at least. Wordsley Roy? not far from here.
no mate not far

possibly the richest organisation on the planet, they should pay for everything. I dont believe in the great wizard so why should i have to pay.

If i believe in magic gnomes that live in my garden, you think i could get money to hold a vigil? be just as good an your children will be safe.

charles-darwin-1.jpg

Aye he's coming to Glasgow this Thursday and it will cause all sorts of mayhem. They are shutting the M77 and using it as a carpark.

No idea what the overall policing costs will be - too mcuh!

Total waste of my income tax. Really pi**es me off too. He can go f**k himself in some other country! What does the lazy ar**ho** actually do anyway? Just shakes his hand around like he owns the place is all I can see! Get a f**king job you bum! The government are just as bad, tell him to get stuffed! Talking about saving money here and there and then go and spend £12m on this good for nothing old c***! Jesus!
I am in a bad mood today, can you tell? Working in Birmingham doesn't help though!

Tbh, it aint as much of a rip off as the Olympic games. The catholic church are paying half of the costs to bring him over and "protect" him.

12 million is nothing to what is being wasted on bums, junkies and mp expenses.

i am told strict catholics pay 7.5% of there income to the church
true or untrue?

Tbh, it aint as much of a rip off as the Olympic games. The catholic church are paying half of the costs to bring him over and "protect" him.

12 million is nothing to what is being wasted on bums, junkies and mp expenses.

+1

Religion is a total waste of money, but London have the Olympics, well don't get me started!

I think everyone that doesn't want him here should have the £12m split between them!! :thumbup: although I fear that would leave me with around 1p...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gam General Chat 42
jase Other Marques 25
MarkCup Clio General Chat 8