The Pope can f*** off

Why can't the government spend my money on things that affect all the English people? I want better hospitals, better police force, better transportation, remove all the immigrants......not look after the pope on one of his holidays

i am told strict catholics pay 7.5% of there income to the church
true or untrue?

Friend of mine gives 10% to his church, think that's the 'standard rate' at his church.

Why can't the government spend my money on things that affect all the English people? I want better hospitals, better police force, better transportation, remove all the immigrants......not look after the pope on one of his holidays

Friend of mine gives 10% to his church, think that's the 'standard rate' at his church.
how much???

religion was invented because people were scared of death imo. science has proven that there was life before us which wasn't in the bible something god forgot to mention maybe lol

Miracles in the bible were people's way of describing phenomena that no one could explain.

Can't think of any off the top of my head, but there was a program on Discovery about it :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gam General Chat 42
jase Other Marques 25
MarkCup Clio General Chat 8