The sites most active day yesterday!

Very good to see. Hope fully see a lot more new MK3 owners as they become more affordable.

Yup it can. But at the core of this forum is a good bunch of knowledgable guys so as long as we keep that we should be good.

ive noticed alot of owners are younger now due to the affordability. as long as they see how we are on here im sure they will adapt fine

Well started off on cliosport forum really but im glad come on here. Loads better.

Cracking little forum with plenty info and helpful people !

I signed up to CS first but found this forum a lot friendlier, hence why I stuck around! It's been a great resource for me :smile:.

i had a 197.net sticker on the car when i bought it from the dealer, so didnt have a choice in the matter :worried: useful forum though but not as many tits as the last one i was on (corsasport so i mean that quite literally :smiley:)

i had a 197.net sticker on the car when i bought it from the dealer, so didnt have a choice in the matter :worried: useful forum though but not as many tits as the last one i was on (corsasport so i mean that quite literally :smiley:)

Your right there is a lack of boobs, but in fairness if you can't find some elsewhere on the internet your doing it wrong. :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions