The Smiler @ Alton Towers and other rides?

Fernandez

Gold Member
Just had a day out at Alton Towers today and although I've been somewhat of a pussy when it comes to rides, I decided to bite the bullet and go on everything this time rather than just a few.

We had fast passes for everything so did all the major rides but fu#K me the Smiler was mental. Came of it white as a sheet, sweating like mad amd, thinking never again but omg what a ride.. Gonna have to do that again.. Lol

Went to Thorpe park last year for Jonseys birthday and did Stealth and Swarm and the year before we spent a week at Portaventura so had to take my daughter on Dragon Khan everyday.

So what rides do you like or theme parks can you recommend?

I went for a little ride in your car last night, came back from that white as a sheet with Ste drifting it round Bolton.....

I went for a little ride in your car last night, came back from that white as a sheet with Ste drifting it round Bolton.....

Lol, that might have something to do with the crap tyres its got on the new alloys to get me home legally....

How was it?.... Is it quick and is it loud?

It's pretty special alright. Still work in progress, it was literally a 2 min drive around the block to check everything was ok, I just tagged along.

It's pretty special alright. Still work in progress, it was literally a 2 min drive around the block to check everything was ok, I just tagged along.

Good, good, I hear my ecu arrived today so hopefullu next week I'll get to drive it.

I'm off to Alton Towers next week so hoping to have a go on The Smiler, Nemesis is my current favourite.

off there on 1st july (with a tyre stop off , Fernandez :thumbsup:smile:

Im looking for a ride that can beat stealth at thorpe park! I never get tired of going there for that ride!

I'm off to Alton Towers next week so hoping to have a go on The Smiler, Nemesis is my current favourite.

Compaired to Smiler Nemesis is very tame..:wink:

off there on 1st july (with a tyre stop off , Fernandez :thumbsup:smile:

I'll pm you my number and we can arrange suitable arrangements :smile:

Im looking for a ride that can beat stealth at thorpe park! I never get tired of going there for that ride!

You'll not be disappointed with Smiler then.

that happened to me last year with nemesis sub terror! was closed for painting! you would think that could be done when the park is closed

Tbh I was a little disappointed with Sub Terra, I thought it could've and would've been a lot more shall we say.