The snow is here...

The snow is here, although it isn't the 6 inches that was being predicted.

I've tried posting a picture on my phone but the file was too large, and im now at work so almost every website is blocked for one reason or another.

Has anyone else had any snow??

A
The snow is here, although it isn't the 6 inches that was being predicted.

I've tried posting a picture on my phone but the file was too large, and im now at work so almost every website is blocked for one reason or another.

Has anyone else had any snow??
Assume you live up north.lol. no snow here.
Haven't seen six inches since I lived in surrey

We've had some in Leeds, not a huge amount though. Hateful stuff, I can't be doing with it! Very glad we've not had six inches!

The joys of snow.... Doncaster had a small flurry, nothing of major concern however the roads and traffic were chaotic!
Tiny bit of snow... people loose their minds and ability to drive:censored:

Reactions: Jimmy
22 degrees with a pleasant breeze down south

Why anyone lives tup north baffles me:grinning:

We are a tough lot up north. Its frowned upon to put the central heating on before December, and you very often see people out in just shorts and a shirt even at minus 5 degrees.

You southern fairies need to be careful when you travel north, don't want to catch a cold :wink:

We are a tough lot up north. Its frowned upon to put the central heating on before December, and you very often see people out in just shorts and a shirt even at minus 5 degrees.

You southern fairies need to be careful when you travel north, don't want to catch a cold :wink:
Down south we have things called trousers and coats if it ever falls below 15degrees:tonguewink:
And as for the central heating... Well we just don't need it! Enjoy all the crap weather. We're off to the beach:sunglasses:

Down south we have things called trousers and coats if it ever falls below 15degrees:tonguewink:
And as for the central heating... Well we just don't need it! Enjoy all the crap weather. We're off to the beach:sunglasses:

Beach? hmm, I've heard of them before, not seen one in the flesh though :poke:

I prefer manly activities like throwing rocks at other rocks, and going down t'pub :drunk:

Reactions: Big Ben

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lukepanigale Gallery 0
RossWoods93 General Chat 53
W Clio 197 Area 2
Chris General Chat 23
cooper666 General Chat 5