The worst job you have ever done?!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
I thought of this when I saw what job A20N put what he does for a living, and thought to myself "Yes, I HATED that job!"

So in order of the worst jobs I have ever done in my working life....

1. Personal Banker - Barclays Bank (trying to sell everything to everyone who DID NOT NEED IT!)

2. Burger King (walked out after just 4 weeks!)

3. Manager - Martins the Newsagents (the poorest run company I have EVER worked for

None of the other jobs I have done have been bad!

Sainsbury's were good company - worked there nearly 8 years, and UPS delivering parcels - been there 5 years in May and still like it!!!

How about you?

Mike

Hated working as a slater..
Working as a Home and Leisure manager at ASDA sometimes sucked but was sometimes was good.

Love my current job in the fishing industry.

worst job was operating a CNC milling machine that was producing parts for a caterpillar. The machine ran for 6mins a part and 5 mins of that was stood around doin nothin, I went mad after 2 days

Never really had a job i hated at the time, but realised how shit some jobs were compared to my current one (if that makes sense!)

Most boring job I had was in a hospital X-Ray department processing the plates. Small room with nasty chemical fumes (15 years ago when health and safety wasn't considered so important) - I left 6 months later almost brain dead !

Worst job ever was working an a restaurant in the middle of no where with an asshole of a boss. Best day was handing him my notice and never going back :smile:

what i am doing now.......surplus and job searching - still getting paid but there are jobs - but to many politics being played to be given a job - if you cant waffle you dont get considered !!!!!

I've only had one job really, well i suppose i've had 2 jobs at 1 company (Royal Mail). First i was indoors processing and now i'm outdoors delivering. It has it's ups and downs, i can't say i like working in the snow or when its too hot, or when its raining... lol.

worst job was operating a CNC milling machine that was producing parts for a caterpillar. The machine ran for 6mins a part and 5 mins of that was stood around doin nothin, I went mad after 2 days

Thats what I do and have done for the past 12 years! TBH we get quite a varied workload, ranging form 20 second runners up to 3 days!

the job im doing at the moment!

Ive just graduated from uni with a degree in motorsport engineering and cant get a job for love nor money!

im currently doing a voluntary internship at a company who make dashboard components for cars, im designing jigs and fixtures for their production lines.

I work 30 hours per week, mon -fri 8 til 4, and i get to claim jobseekers allowance for the privelage!

its not even the job i hate, its the claiming benefits, i hate it so much!

a lot of weekends i try to find promotional work for the weekends, so some weeks i end up doing 40 - 50 hours work!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions