The worst job you have ever done?!

Working in a frozen fish factory when i was 19 to save to go travelling! was there 18mths didnt smell of fish but got so down working there best thing i ever done was leave!!8)

replenishing the fridges in superdrug when i was 16. Next time you take a bottle from the back of the fridge, think of the poor guy who has to tidy all that up after you. :@

the job im doing at the moment!

Ive just graduated from uni with a degree in motorsport engineering and cant get a job for love nor money!

im currently doing a voluntary internship at a company who make dashboard components for cars, im designing jigs and fixtures for their production lines.

I work 30 hours per week, mon -fri 8 til 4, and i get to claim jobseekers allowance for the privelage!

its not even the job i hate, its the claiming benefits, i hate it so much!

a lot of weekends i try to find promotional work for the weekends, so some weeks i end up doing 40 - 50 hours work!

You have a 197 living on Benefits? I wonder where your student loan was spent :tongueout:

No I don't have a 197, I want one soon. I'm not completely on benefits either, I do promotional work at the weekends every now and again.

Had a job interview Friday too, which went well, just waiting to hear if I've got through to the next round of interviews.

Similar Thread Suggestions