Thinking of 64mm throttle body?

Hello guys,

I am after some advise on this idea i am running a standard clio 197 just have an itg panal filter in it but im after a little bit more....!
So if i look at a 64mm throttle body what steps do i need to take do i need to remap once fitted etc and where should i buy this from?

Thanks

a bit more what? didnt think mine made a difference thats noticeable, wouldnt bother imo Id prob opt for a decent induction set up 1st

Wanting to get rid of flat spot abit and a little bit more power perhaps didnt know what a bigger tb would give me ? What about a sprintbooster are they a better route?

Thanks

Wanting to get rid of flat spot abit and a little bit more power perhaps didnt know what a bigger tb would give me ? What about a sprintbooster are they a better route?

Thanks

Have you looked in the "How To" guides and look for the "Fix for the dreaded flat-spot"? Literally a two minute job and might cure it. Mine has pretty much gone and that's with a standard exhaust and panel filter like yours

You will feel more of a difference with the sprintbooster than the TB. As [MENTION=4840]M88KE C[/MENTION] said it feels much more alive. Would say the TB complements other breathing mods rather than a noticeable gain on the bum dyno.

Right thanks yeah i will look into the how to thread for the flat spot fix also if i was to get the ktec cat back system would that take the cats out or is it from after the cat back to rear of the car?

And nd would i need a remap after fitting exhaust to see any gains?

Chasing numbers on these cars mate is a money pit. Best you can do is add some good breathing mods and map it. Sprintboosters are amazing bits of kit. No delay from the throttle at all with it fitted. When i had the 64mm tb on it was a bit smoother but i didnt notice anything other than that. Had to take it off as it was playing hell with the engine management. Also look at either the ktec or maxogen inductions. Most people who have fitted these are giving positive reviews on them.

Cheers jake i will look into the ktec induction kit and im already in process of sortig a sprintbooster out them seem to have good reviews by a lot of people