This is the Clio they should've made.....

there's a few images.. this looks a little bit more realistic;

mk3_rs_clio5.jpg
They all look lovely on the CGI image but in real life I'm unsure what they'd look like :worried:

mk3_rs_clio5.jpg
They all look lovely on the CGI image but in real life I'm unsure what they'd look like :worried:

That's horrible, the rear duct looks all wrong ebbs what's with the front end :wink:

Found this rendering online, looks like the secret love child of a Clio 200, a V6 and a Megane Trophy race car. I have so much want for this..

Clio_Trophy_Race_Car_by_Morfiuss_zpsb3bf9b43.jpg

I would love to try and do this but look at the track changes both front and rear. That's a lot more work than just a set of spacers.

You'd have to have a new extended rear axle and longer front driveshafts for a start. and then you have the suspension to deal with.. And that's before you even start with the bodywork. Also I don't think you could get the bonnet scoop that big if keeping the engine in the front. Massive project

Last edited:

mk3_rs_clio5.jpg

I actually think that looks pretty good.....rear duct imitates the front so to speak. Thumbs up from me!

Someone posted this a few weeks ago, If I coulld buy one this like, I'd chop mine in tomorrow.

URL]

Attachments

• 2008renaultcliosportv6bap6-1--a88e52.jpg
    2008renaultcliosportv6bap6-1--a88e52.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
It's a photoshop!

I'm hoping that when they've been building the twinrun for a few years then they'll bring out a renaultsport version :smile:

Wow the OP car is fricking awesome!!

AS is the one above... I wonder how easy it would be to replicate the bodykit on that one??