Thought i'd show you my rear....

Rogue

Platinum Member
Finally got my 197 sticker on after finding an appropriate place to put it AND managing to clean my car!

I'll start a project thread soon, as I've got bits going on. The rear will again change by this time next week (I hope)...I think my car's going to be very...."marmite".

rearx.jpg

Comments welcome as per usual. :bounce:

Question: What's the easier way to get that Elf sticker off? I can't pick it off for love nor money.

I got some AF glass cleaner which seems to come up nice. I'll try the hairdryer trick tho, cheers!

Hairdryer and will power, then some good glass cleaner.

+1. And a healthy dose of swearing always helps too. :smiley:

I like the yellow diamond, nice bit of contrast. Are you planning on doing any other bits to keep the theme up?

All dash strips are yellow, obviously i've got bits of yellow on the F1 stickers. Front badge is also yellow.

Unsure as to what to do on the side. Yellow wheels might be a TAD OTT, but yellow mirror caps might work quite well! A yellow handle could also work.

Looking good but then I am a big fan of marmite, it's gotta be in your face our not at all. What plans do you have

Be brave and do the wheels, you'd be surprised. Fernandez had done it on his GW 200, looks ace. :wink:

If you don't like it then you can always have them sprayed again or sell them on I suppose.

*EDIT* Speak of the Devil, that's the second time we've posted within a split second tonight!!! :smiley:

Black rear lights should arrive this week. Top brake light has already been blacked out.

Will be lowered on H&R's. Wheel refurb is needed - undecided on gloss black or keep current anthracite. Yellow engine hoses and brake lines. Would love a yellow front strut, but unable to find one. Deposit is down for the RST remap, so I'll probably through an exhaust on it as well....

200 dials will be needed at some point...and at the very bottom of my list due to cost would be an Edge retrim. With of course, yellow stitching :wink:

Needs projectors or smoked front lights.

Bit of a bad pic, but bullets and side repeaters are black.

I've also thought about doing the grill in the wheel arches yellow. Never seen those painted.

I also like how the R3 is painted around the front bumper grill. Wing mirrors look cool too.

83899103.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love my car too look like that lol

Bonnet pins ftw as well. Never seen those on a 197/200 yet.

Bonnet pins ftw as well. Never seen those on a 197/200 yet.

Easy enough to do to be honest. If you're brave with a drill. :smiley:

Saying that, with how little the bonnets weigh you'd probably double the weight of the front end if you stuck some pins on there!!! :smiley: