Throttle body fixing bolts

PAUL JA

Paid Member
Anyone know the part number of the throttle body bolts ?

There's 3 the same the 4th is longer

Thanks

Really? I cleaned my throttle body at the weekend and didn't notice different length bolts on mine?

Maybe I've put them back in the wrong holes!

Yeah 99% sure one bolt was longer... think it's the bolt that holds the little metal bracket.

Once the throttle body is off, facing the hole into the manifold, I think it's the bottom right bolt.

Not sure on the part numbers though, sorry!

Reactions: Foxspeed
The Renault system is not that clear it shows one type of bolt M6x1 7703002917 as listed against my 197 2008 no length shown but the dialogys diagram looks like a 172 intake manifold I guess push the bolt through each hole in the throttle body and work out what length the 4th bolt has to be so it sticks out the back the same amount as the others.

The Renault system is not that clear it shows one type of bolt M6x1 7703002917 as listed against my 197 2008 no length shown but the dialogys diagram looks like a 172 intake manifold I guess push the bolt through each hole in the throttle body and work out what length the 4th bolt has to be so it sticks out the back the same amount as the others.
Thanks

I'll give Reno a call

hi
as far as i can remember this -there was 3 bolts and one with bigger head(all same length)but i also helped a friend to clean his TB and his TB had 4 same bolts(197 ,mine is 200) so cant really say..
anyhow that one part number for the bolt : 7703002917 (Hex M6X1 bolt)

Last edited: