throttle body set up

anyone know if there is anything out for the clio? i am thinking of a change from the megane r26 engine and gear box ( just seems to be dragging on and on ) and going full on throttle bodies.

anyone know of any kits?

This is a bit of info I got back after making an enquiry when looking at having them fitted to my 197

Currently we don't offer throttle body packages, but the engine could be done with a base map for you to drive to a reseller of such items. Other wise we could look into taking the car to a mapper after fitting a throttle body package and then you collect when all done.? We can map the OEM ECU, but it is not compatible with throttle bodies.

This is a bit of info I got back after making an enquiry when looking at having them fitted to my 197

Currently we don't offer throttle body packages, but the engine could be done with a base map for you to drive to a reseller of such items. Other wise we could look into taking the car to a mapper after fitting a throttle body package and then you collect when all done.? We can map the OEM ECU, but it is not compatible with throttle bodies.

the clio ecu is starting to really get my on tits, every diea we have is limited but this piece of ****ty kit ffs!!!!

the clio ecu is starting to really get my on tits, every diea we have is limited but this piece of ****ty kit ffs!!!!

Thats why I've gone for the r26, I can save up whilst a few more companies continue the development work with the 197 and then play catch up later on next year

Thats why I've gone for the r26, I can save up whilst a few more companies continue the development work with the 197 and then play catch up later on next year

I have everything neded for the r26 conversion, talk about a pain in the ass