Thrust angle

Guys I had a 4 wheel alignment check done a while back and I have a 0.30 degrees thrust angle, guy said it wasn't that far out and nothing to worry about. Just thought I would check if this is something to worry about or not.
Thanks

Your car will be crabbing slightly when driven in a straight line. Could you put up a photo of the alignment printout?

If i'm reading the printout correctly, i'd say you have an issue with your right rear toe, reading at +0.68. Me personally, i wouldn't be happy if my car was that far out, but, on clio's, its a fixed rear beam, so to sort out you'd probably need a new rear axle

I had my 200 on the ramp to get the tracking done on a hunter machine and the lad told me the same thing tht my thrust angle was off on the bck and tht it would be crabing slightly but said to fix it i would need shims but sed tbh i was better off just leavung it

I had my 200 on the ramp to get the tracking done on a hunter machine and the lad told me the same thing tht my thrust angle was off on the bck and tht it would be crabing slightly but said to fix it i would need shims but sed tbh i was better off just leavung it

Yeah that's what I was told too

I cant remember off the top of my head but it was pretty much the same figures as yours ,the lad sed even if i was to mess about with shims it would be really hard to get the numbers to nearly match [MENTION=52008]Ciaran1997[/MENTION]

Mine was on the ramp because the car is pulling to the right when letting go of the steeringwheel but the toe/camber ect is bang on and the rear thrust was the only thing he picked up on

If you track your car or enjoy a spirited drive or two, I recommend having your rear beam aligned. Its not as expensive as you may think (its just a case of bolting shim plates between the arm and carrier) and it will make a massive difference, much more noticeable on track.