Tomorrow!!

Just thought I'd say cannot wait to get out there tomorrow and clean my car! Hasn't had a wash in like 2 months and i usually do it every week.

Anyone else getting out there and giving there car a clean?

Pics if so :smiley:

I'll try to remember to take some pictures.

Had the bumper off today as I had a headlight bulb out, so there's finger prints all over the bumper now lol.

Mine's just covered in about 7/8 weeks worth of country road goodness!!! :smiley:

I got attacked by a gritter the other day as well :worried: plus I have to travel 20 miles to work now through the smog of Birmingham lol!

Oh that's never good, I was down at The Bull Ring today. What a glorious f?ck up those roadworks are!!! :worried:

Had the bumper off today as I had a headlight bulb out, so there's finger prints all over the bumper now lol.

There's no need for that! I did a guide on how to do it with the bumper remaining on.

I wish I could wash the car tomorrow but I'll be at work from 7am to 7pm, it not need done since November :worried:

There's no need for that! I did a guide on how to do it with the bumper remaining on.

I wish I could wash the car tomorrow but I'll be at work from 7am to 7pm, it not need done since November :worried:

Ye I could of done that but I wanted to look at bumper as didn't look like it was sitting perfect, only took an hour tbh for both headlights, and now bumper sits perfect, no sure why it wasn't sitting properly :s

The ones on the M6 aren't great but the complete mess around the one way system near Selfridges is just a joke. I was dropping a car off at The Torque Project but luckily it was early morning so there was barely any traffic hahaha!!!

The ones on the M6 aren't great but the complete mess around the one way system near Selfridges is just a joke. I was dropping a car off at The Torque Project but luckily it was early morning so there was barely any traffic hahaha!!!

Think it's to do with the new metro system maybe? M6 roadworks are the makings of the devil!

Some photo's just for you SteC...

20130127-01.jpg

20130127-02.jpg

20130127-03.jpg

Well that's all of the grit/salt from the last month washed off anyway at least...

Cheers mate, was only a quick one but she always comes up really well. :thumbsup: