Took off the CUP splitter...

J's RS... changes made. New spoiler P2

and made the silver inserts black next to the indicators...

what you guys think???

1pvs00r2clceyv134spv.jpg

34u64j0pxauziczs58n4.jpg

zqeacp0b6e0za20qob2s.jpg

bwesj2a1yok2a0iy3mz.jpg

td1k8zvlm91lwaurg0rv.jpg

nb71xhyoay8j9151qbti.jpg

zz1nozh4ezjvy8x3vth.jpg

t2uqq4ex9kasxb92l9.jpg

Last edited:
next to go Matt Black is the door handles...
(quick mspaint jobby... lol :bored:smile:
19o7h15jxq8m5m72ij86.jpg

and changing the wing... but it will be Matt Black again...

Last edited:
I really like the colour combo, looks great :thumbup1: Door handles will look good when done!

I can't believe you found those lights Simo, I want some for mine but can't find any at a good price :worried: They need to be on eBay UK - there is one side on there for £150 but not the other.

Last edited:
what did you do about the holes in the bumper when you took the splitter off?
when i fitted it... no holes :wink:
i fitted in such a way that i could have it on without drilling the bumper... :thumbup:

i am replacing the "Renault Sport" sticker soon with another type almost like the R27 decal...

the skirts without the lip kinda worx for me now...
the CUP splitter is a tad heavy and looked a little too big :confused1:

but thanx for the comments...

as for the headlights... wanna change them... but I need to save some serious cash first :worried: :thumbdown:

world is beautiful because it is various!!

i dont't like the front Renault Sport sticker and i don't like the STD headlight..

http://cgi.ebay.it/FARO-ANTERIORE-X..._automobili?hash=item5d276d20b1#ht_1602wt_754

you can change without problem!

hahahaha thank you for the link... but being from where I am I have NO clue what is what there... :tongueout: nice picture of the headlight tho!!! :closedeyes: :lol:

so I take it 350 Euro for one or the set???
shipping to South Africa???
:confused1:

I agree with simo, the other headlights are better if you wana go with black as the secondary colour, what about black wingmirrors and black alloys. then it would look brilliant!!

as per previous posts... the mirrors are next :wink: and new wing... :smile:
should happen within the next week or so :smiley:

as for headlights and alloys... those are items i really have to save for :worried: BUT would love to change them!!!!

i am going to try a vinyl first before paint...
the panelbeater that sprays my wing is fast and cheap :smile: so if vinyl fails... :wink:

OK... decide to take off for painting...
will take off over the weekend and send in for paint on Monday... should have it back on Tuesday... :tongueout:

mirror covers are a biatch!!! :worried: had to replace mirror glass... :worried: the "heat" clips broke off from the glass as it came out :cry:

anyway, new mirror glass in and boot spoiler ordered :smiley:
will post pix as soon as spoiler gets back from painter :wink:

Last edited:
Thats a great addition to the car! It looks really good with the diffuser n side skirts! Good job!