Top Gear

Thought it was quite funny but would have preferred them gettin to that road quicker and then driving the full distance.

Anyone on here from Romania? loll.

Not sure but closest I've seen is Ozi from Slovenia, and simoximo from Italy.
I'm thinking road trip to Romania is due next year now! :smile:

Just had a spare hour at work and decided to watch top gear... I would love to know where Clarkson gets some of his ideas from!

I mean they get paid how much to go drive cars and have fun in other countries? Lucky fc*kers.

Brilliant as usual though!

Just had a spare hour at work and decided to watch top gear... I would love to know where Clarkson gets some of his ideas from!

I mean they get paid how much to go drive cars and have fun in other countries? Lucky fc*kers.

Yeah its not a bad job at all is it? Im not jealous at all lol!

They successfully proved no matter how much power you put in a car it doesn't make it the fastest! The Merc and BMW are ridiculous cars!

Yeah its not a bad job at all is it? Im not jealous at all lol!

They successfully proved no matter how much power you put in a car it doesn't make it the fastest! The Merc and BMW are ridiculous cars!

Exactly, lol! I mean what a hard days work.. driving around Romania for a few hours in some of the worlds greatest cars GETTIN PAID for it. And then heading off to the pub after.

Me? Jealous? Not at all :001_unsure: lol!

And yeah the Merc and BMW.. Clarkson had a point, that they are pointless cars! All great in there own way, all the features and ahead of their time, but pointless.

my thoughts exactly !!!!!

Tonight I am annoyed! Everyweek I tell myself not to watch it again but I can't help it! After wasting a Twingo like that I'm glad they're off air next week!

good that they gave it a great review though :smile:
I was thinking how good our 182 would sound in those tunnels though

I agree with you about the waste of a brand new car..but it was hilarious...glad I am never late for the ferry...

I now dislike Top Gear even more than I did before having just watched it on I Player!

nan-1.jpg

lol, i just don't see why they were aloud to take a perfectly good Twingo sport and do that to it! But yet again it was a good laugh and did show how good the handling was..

Great review.