TopGear is back

Corsa engine is not more flexible my engine has within 10% the same torque throughout the entire rev range, corsa doesnt.

Boring low end grunt is not flexibility. The only thing wrong with the 200s engine is mpg.

Corsa engine is not more flexible my engine has within 10% the same torque throughout the entire rev range, corsa doesnt.

Boring low end grunt is not flexibility. The only thing wrong with the 200s engine is mpg.

well personally i found the extra torque mid rpm's from the turbo engine alot more flexible! definatly less need to change down a gear to get the engine response required!

could that have been the large torque delivery from the turbo rather than immediate from n/a? possibly i suppose! but its defiantly how it felt

Have they made any updates to the normal corsa vxr? Like brembos? And I thought the burg vxr review on top gear was back to there usual tricks, stupid reviews, fiat panda wtf, wasnt even 100hp panda lol!

I was also a bit annoyed by their Corsa review. I wish they'd done it properly - maybe against a Clio 200?

I noticed the Corsa had Bremos, Recaros and a twin exhaust with a diffuser... They should've called it the VauxhallSport Corsa 202...

Those track stickers made it look tacky as hell...

Also - were those 18"s?!

Last edited:
it has over standard

revised piston crowns
revised turbo
new map producing 202bhp
bilstein suspension
brembo brakes
revised exhaust
lightened (18 inch) alloys
drexler multiplate diff

the rest are cosmetic. its track time despite the conditions (icy) was very fast! to put it in context it was faster that the clio 200 by 3 ish seconds, was also faster than the astra vxr, focus st, mk1 focus rs................ alot of very very good cars

it deserved a far better review rather than may smashing it into ramps! ive been to top gear and the road he drove down isnt smooth!

the review was shocking!

Pretty pants episode again last night. Thought the funniest bit was them using their mobility scooters in the town centre.

What's with the reasonably priced car challenges this season? I think they've modified it or something. All the celebs this season are flying!

Not seen it yet, got to try and watch it tonight, if the internet connection holds up, it keeps dropping out again.

Another rubbish episode, would you all say?

I would go as far to say worst of the season. :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions