Touch up pens for Nimbus

Does anyone know where I can get touch up pens for my nimbus, similar to the Halfords sets you can get. They do loads but not specifically nimbus.
Cheers :smile:

I've just bought a kit from ChipEx, but it's not cheap at around 50 notes. Have a look at their website and see what you think coz I can supply you with a discount code if you wanna go ahead. The colour you want is called Gris Makaha on there.

Thanks for the offer. Have phoned chips away to come and give me a quote for a few issues with the paint work.
Especially the one on the boot when i opened it on the garage door :worried:

silver is an awful colour to touch up. takes time to blend etc to not get it to show like a sore thumb. try paints4u thats who i get all my paints off for repairs

I bought a touch-up paint from Automotive Paint Supplies in Newbury. A 25ml pot was mixed while I wait for the princely sum of £9. The colour match is superb too and I have had good results with a decent paint brush and a lot of elbow grease when blending the new paint in...

The Renault paint code for Nimbus is F60 I think....

Good luck!

Well, chips away have just touched up the blemishes and left me with a pot of nimbus or gris blabla! ready mixed up and a super fine/thin brush. Explained the complexity of the metallic paint set up and I am very happy with their service. And it didnt cost me a penny! :smile:
Just need to add layers due to it being water based and it dries off flat.

Sounds too obvious but couldnt Renault provide a touch up pen ? Anyway, nice one getting it done on the free. Nothing better than a free-bee

Renault $£$£$£ Renault! thats a main dealer with hiddious main dealer after market priced products!
Dont mean to sound harsh but I stay away from main dealers unless forced to. Not always the best answer IMO
Free is always the best option..............that is because chips away are franchised I suppose, so its not always reported to a higher power with takings v's jobs completed??

I went to Renault Wolverhampton after a touch up pen/pencil thing for my Ultra Red 197 and the guy on the parts desk said they don't do one for that colour! WTF? I don't think he was much good with the computer mind! So I still haven't got one!