Toyosports or K-tec Exhaust Manifold

Any videos? Was looking at a Ktec manifold to match the Akropovic on my other halfs car, but don't want it to be TOO loud!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry no videos, to be honest when i collected the car with the just the Akra fitted, I expected more - dont get me wrong when you accelerate the noise is there, however when I then had the manifold fitted - I could tell the difference hard to describe the noise, just more of it and deeper? - the car just seemed very 'angry' all the time thats the only way i can describe it!, my cars not a daily so I enjoy it - if you had to drive it daily 20 30 miles it may get a tad annoying - i dunno its a very personal thing like the solid mounts some love some hate them.

So adding a manifold to a car doesn't give the usual massive difference in sound on a clio?

also does anyone know the part no for the uprate bushes you need for a toyosport?

So adding a manifold to a car doesn't give the usual massive difference in sound on a clio?

also does anyone know the part no for the uprate bushes you need for a toyosport?

The Toyo Manifold noise increase on mine was significant. Way more than standard. And it didnt then increase a whole load more with resonated Scorpion fitted after that......

Hi all,

Well what can I say K-Tec manifolds are beautiful. Delivery was quick and their customer service was 1st class. I can't see why people are slating them. As requested I have attached photos of the manifold. Thanks for all the advice I really appreciate it.

Andrew

Attachments

• WP_20170714_20_19_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170714_20_19_08_Pro.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 197
  • WP_20170713_17_21_03_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170713_17_21_03_Pro.jpg
    789 KB · Views: 195
  • WP_20170714_20_19_25_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170714_20_19_25_Pro.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 190
  • WP_20170713_17_21_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170713_17_21_20_Pro.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Hi all,

Well what can I say K-Tec manifolds are beautiful. Delivery was quick and their customer service was 1st class. I can't see why people are slating them. As requested I have attached photos of the manifold. Thanks for all the advice I really appreciate it.

Andrew

I agree on the manifold being awesome but when I ordered mine they didn't have it in stock and didn't even bother to tell me, and when it was ready again I had to phone them to chase it up. They gave me zero communication.

That K-tec exhaust manifold would be my option if stock one fails. Do you know will it pass mot without precats?

That K-tec exhaust manifold would be my option if stock one fails. Do you know will it pass mot without precats?

It will pass if you have the main cat but if you don’t have any at all, you will need a friendly MOT tester.

I agree on the manifold being awesome but when I ordered mine they didn't have it in stock and didn't even bother to tell me, and when it was ready again I had to phone them to chase it up. They gave me zero communication.
Same but it was worth It!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've now swapped from the Toyosport to the K-Tec, purely as the rest of my exhaust was K-Tec. Putting them side by side I did notice that K-Tec had gone to the trouble of making it equal length, and I'm not convinced the Toyosport is. Having said that, for the money I think the Toyosport is a fantastic buy - well worth the money.

Reactions: Pav