Track Day Accidents

That is quite scary! Not sure I'll be tracking my car unless it's insured.

Pace Ward are who I use. The premium is 1% of the value you give for the car and covers crash damage, fire caused by a crash and accidental fire whilst parked etc.. What it doesn't cover is damage to clutch/engine/gearbox which makes sense really because any old idiot could over-rev and blow something apart. All modifications are covered...

MIS, Reis and Competition Car Insurance are all decent too although I favour Pace Ward.

Cheers wills, I'll look into that.

Comp car ins were crap with little or no cover for the cost imo

One thing I do is NOT race others, I do very little overtaking unless it's on long straights or they indicate.

I prefer to drop back and spoil 1 lap and find a space and go again.

It's just not worth it.

MSV are the worst for over booking trackdays, I've seen more than 30+ out at Snetterton with marshals almost blind as a mole, it's a free for all lol! Thought I was watching last car standing at banger racing.

Money grabbing useless *******s.

MSV are the worst for over booking trackdays, I've seen more than 30+ out at Snetterton with marshals almost blind as a mole, it's a free for all lol! Thought I was watching last car standing at banger racing.

Money grabbing useless *******s.

was was FCS and that was run by book a track

The four ClubMSV days I've done at Oulton Park have been superb to be fair, the limit there for cars is 32 I believe and the drivers have always been very courteous apart from the usual odd twunt. Staff are great as are the Marshalls.

However the Focused Events days I've done at Oulton Park have been well over subscribed and driving standards have been questionable.

I guess it highlights the difference in clientele on a £75 "saver" and a £200 trackday...