trade in value 197 cup 10000 miles

oh I'm not looking to sell BTW, was bored on friday so thought i'd waste me time.

fair point about F1's about £10,000 mate but how many miles they have on them???? 20000???

I wouldnt pay 10k for a 2nd hand cup, no way!! Not when u can buy 57 reg R27's for the same money and better spec!! Think 8750 mark is very good!!

If they're the same money, I'd rather an '09 Cup with plenty of manufacturer's warranty left than a '57 reg R27. Can't see they differ too much in terms of spec.

Without sounding patronizing mate have you sat in a cup? I think the difference is big. Renault warranty means nothing most of the time n e way.

There is quite a bit of spec difference really.

This is an 08 plate hes talking about anyway?!

Sorry Mike, saw Minesaturbo's later post which said '09 and thought that was his 197. Didn't realise that this was in fact the 200 he was looking at :oops:.

answer
£8750 from evans halshaw its 09 plate

Spec doesn't bother me too much though and I certainly wouldn't be put off a Cup. After all with RS Clios, it's about the handling, performance and looks rather than luxury. Each to their own I suppose.

Well isnt the whole point of a cup that it should be cheaper? Id rather buy a 10k FF than a 10k cup, but i supposed the two cars appeal to a slightly different buyer. A 10k cup would no doubt be newer and less miles and marginally more fun when going for it, especially on track etc..

Each to their own, im glad there both here :smile: