Treated the Clio to a few wee Extras

Had my car for a few months now and decided to treat it to a few wee extras.
Installed a Steering Wheel Trim, Metal Footrest and a new set of Renaultsport Mats.
Minor cosmetic stuff but I think it adds to the overall look.

Attachments

• Clio_Interior.jpg
    Clio_Interior.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 101
if your having trouble keeping the mats in place halfords sell little velcro sticky back discs you can put underneath for a few quid... did mine t'other day, i need to do the foot rest myself...

I stuck "super grade Velco" to the back of the mats, however they stick so well to the carpet, it's hard to remove them so I may have to downgrade them to "normal" Velcro.

Now why didn't I think of putting velcro on my mats... Get sick of pulling the mat back towards the seat from getting wedged under the pedals!

Where did you get the foot rest? Is that a standard part for the 197?

Does indeed look good!

Think it's a standard part for a left hand drive car but not the right hand drive for some reason.
Put an order in at my local stealers and it arrived in three days. The part number is 8200552070 and it was not expensive at all.
Put in some fake rivets to maintain the look and used the super Velco to hold it on (will never get it off now)

I stuck "super grade Velco" to the back of the mats, however they stick so well to the carpet, it's hard to remove them so I may have to downgrade them to "normal" Velcro.

the normal velcro does it aswell, i just hoover around the carpets instead of lifting them up :wink: