TwingoGeek (RS Forum) - Thank you!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
I don't like mentioning the RS Forum because I really don't like it, but I ordered a spoiler from Kyle (username TwingoGeek because he runs a 133). He works at a dealer in surrey and did me a good price on the spoiler I wanted including delivery. And it was an absolutely excellent service, so thanks very much.

I can recommend using him to anyone from this experience.

That will be all!

EDIT: His name is Karl not Kyle as pointed out below!

Last edited:
The same as Jase's was on his Clio. There are a couple of people on here who have got it. It was originally called the Clio Sport Spoiler, as it was an option on the standard Clio range. It was also included if you had the option bodykit fitted to a standard Clio. But I have also seen it be called a Dynamique spoiler too.

Part no.7711230487 if anyone is interested in getting one. Pics will be up on my progress thread as soon as it has been fitted!

I have chatted to him abit over msn, sounds like a really nice lad, always nice to hear nice things about people

Yup he sorted me out with some new pads a lot cheaper than anywhere else was doing so I was well pleased, very quick service and he certainly knows his stuff!

Oh and he is actually called Karl lol! :wink:

Why on earth did I say his name was Kyle!? Lol! Sorry - I did know his name was Karl! Ha ha! Thanks for pointing it out lads!

I don't like mentioning the RS Forum because I really don't like it, but I ordered a spoiler from Kyle (username TwingoGeek because he runs a 133). He works at a dealer in surrey and did me a good price on the spoiler I wanted including delivery. And it was an absolutely excellent service, so thanks very much.

I can recommend using him to anyone from this experience.

That will be all!

EDIT: His name is Karl not Kyle as pointed out below!

I see you have a red 197 - please do post pics of the spoiler on the red 197. I'm thinking about getting one but having doubts between this one and the Cup one.

:thumbsup:

Put simply, the cup spoiler sucks, so this is better! Ha ha! Just joking, personally don't like the cup spoiler. But there are so many 197s with them fitted, so there are a lot of owners who do. It's your opinion that counts on your car though.

Pics will be up on my progress thread as soon as it is fitted.

Click here for my progress thread : http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4707

Hello guys

I have heard a few people have been reccommending me on here so i fought i would pop along and say hi.

As said i do own a Twingo 133 ive added a picture at the bottom of my little charm.

so guys as you know i work in a renault dealer and we offer discounts to forums so im more then happy to offer the discounts to you guys aswell. so any parts you need give me a shout and ill see what i can do for you

Karl
www.smcrenault.co.uk
www.renaultukparts.co.uk
01483 301009
karl.robertson@smcrenault.co.uk

Sorry to the guys who have seen these on RSUK!!!

DSCF0130.jpg

And when we went camping
39316_474829907924_511252924_6552588_5296961_n.jpg

Last edited:
Might be worth a shout to get you added as a trader mate. That way more people will be aware of what you offer?

ive just bought a RS Splitter off Karl. Hopefully should be here as early as tomorrow! wont be to disheartend if its not though! Really nice and helpful guy.
Thanks alot mate!

Gaz