type R write off

TRC1418

Paid Member
Black Facelift type R me n my friend have been working on got written off last week, was pretty bad just glad he's ok though to be honest. Spun out in the wet on a bend and bounced off two stationery cars, could have been much worse if he was doing a decent speed. For some reason type Rs like to kick out in the wet..

Its unfortunate, but yeah the Type R's have a mental bad kick out in the back end, its worst when its in the wet! That is just crazy.

So you guys know if yous are playing around with Type R's make sure your in front :wink:

This happened to me n the wife when a Type-R got loose in the wet:

DSC00158.jpg

Wrote off both cars and he got done for dangerous driving. Lost it coming off the motorway, over corrected and flew straight into us.

That's mad never knw they did that what mk do that all of them or the newer shape?

From what i have experienced its just the current model and the last model, havnt had any experiences in the other shapes..

This happened to me n the wife when a Type-R got loose in the wet:

Wrote off both cars and he got done for dangerous driving. Lost it coming off the motorway, over corrected and flew straight into us.

Thats unlucky mate, hope you gave the driver a little bollocking? lol.

Ill get the pictures off my phone lolol worst part is werent even going fast lol apparently the road is slippy already because its right by an industrial estate so, who knows though