updated photos

ryan197

POW right in the kisser
Platinum Member
Cleaned my car the other day and fitted me new rear lights, so took some pics with me new camera phone.

29012010007.jpg

29012010006.jpg

29012010005.jpg

29012010001.jpg

Last edited:
Love it mate! Where did you get those lights from? What's it lowered on?

got the lights from off ebay, someone on here spotted them, had a look and loved them, them only stardard one which have been properly spray tinted and polished so them shiney, they must make a living on ebay spraying lights and selling them on ebay. they had another set but they were totally tinted with no clear section.

ive got H&R lowering springs on.

HI wear did you get the stickers from on the doors and bumper they look smart p.s car looks A1.

replica f1 decal kit of ebay, matt black, with white/red matt logo, i did want the f1 in black, was a slight cock up, the bloke was rushing to get them done with delays with weather and that and i do like them, so let him off, ebay shop street-race graphics sellars name wokart. sound bloke i asked him that i wanted matt colours and he ordered them in a special, cost me £25ish for front and back bumper and doors.

Still looking good mate !!!

Where can I find your rear lights ? Love it !!!!

brought these off ebay, but you could make them yourself, theyve only been painted with tints, look at the ebay finds section, smoked tail lights, he had two sets, the one i had or a set that was totally tinted, they were £105 thou.