V Power nitro

Just a rebrand of V-Power as far as I've been told by the local station.

Much like V-Power was a rebrand of Optimax a few years back.

Officially though, there's more cleaners/additives...

Well I've always been super sceptical about people saying they can feel one fuel is better than another but have always ran vpower in the 200 and I filled up with nitro the other day and its definitely different. Better mpg than normal vpower, exhaust sounds louder and car feels more eager.

Mines the same ^^ (apart from the MPG).... it also seems to pop and bang more often, and i never noticed it do on normal V power.....

Used a couple of tanks now and the engine does sound a little big more sporty but that might just be a placebo effect. It certainly seems happier than on 95ron fuel

You will only ever feel a fuel octane difference on turbo cars, and not the poor excuse of a kangaroo engine we have fitted to our cars!

You will only ever feel a fuel octane difference on turbo cars, and not the poor excuse of a kangaroo engine we have fitted to our cars!

So NA cars never suffer from knock? It'd be impressive for a person to feel the difference in any car, I doubt you'd feel any difference in every FI vehicle either.

There's plenty of experience with people using 99 over 95 and finding them running better both cold and hot.

Last edited:
Wow you lot have try it already! Don't think I bother try it too, is old V-Power still about or been take over nitro?

It's still the base V-Power were making.... the only difference is the extra additive they're putting in :smile:

So 99 RON