Vinyl Wrap

I used to have a pair of trousers in the 70's that changed colour like that :rofl:

My ford puma was purple and I thought it was an amazing colour really loved it and apart from that skyline been an amazing colour I think you should go for it, personally that is. I think I may even loose a bit of length for that car too ha ha.

Anyone else like some of the TVR colours?

Reflex Purple - Similar to the Midnight Purple Skyline

8024922972_6ae41e0e9a.jpg

OR!

Cascade Indigo..........

8024923036_b13bc8b21f.jpg

8024924889_cc4531fb35_z.jpg

Epic :smiley:

Not sure about matte. We had a matte f3 car last year and it was really difficult to maintain.... However much those tvr colours look the nuts, I don't think they'd work in a vinyl. Think it'd have the be either solid or metallic...

Do lot in 3m di-noc white carbon would look cool the full car done,ime going to do me boot lid then bonnet next week.

I know things like this are a personal choice, if we all did the same thing the world would be a boring place but i've seen that done on a couple of swifts and it's not that nice.

If your into carbon it looks . . . . . . well, naff to put it bluntly.

I know things like this are a personal choice, if we all did the same thing the world would be a boring place but i've seen that done on a couple of swifts and it's not that nice.

If your into carbon it looks . . . . . . well, naff to put it bluntly.

you could be right it might look sh*t but its worth a punt it can easy be taken of.

I've never understood 3m 'carbon' ni-doc and infact must admit it's a pet hate due to how the patern doesn't resemble carbon?

Those TVR colours are epic. I'll admit that I'm still a fan of flip paint no matter how 1990's it is.

Vauxhall Arden Blue?

DSC_0587.jpg

Or is that too close to the Renault Blue

IMG_0193.jpg

I also love this Deep Bronze v6. Under sunlight the colour is amazing.

depbronze022.jpg

depbronze026.jpg

Again maybe tough with viynal?

Matte blue looks mint..... that has to be my favorite so far

matte blue with a matt black roof :smile:

:w00t:
img20120902120521.jpg