Wanted: 197's with Renault Bodykit Pic's

Front lip and side skirts... not the greatest of pix, but it gives an idea :wink:
drfo2mb190fsm8ye27.jpg

1esdvkfti6urfkzpq9yq.jpg

y6le23p30nqnj56osv8h.jpg

i do not like the CUP rear spoiler again... :confused1:
the other k-tec spoiler is much nicer and so is the new 200 spoiler.

the skirts are really nice add-on IMHO! :tongue_smilie:

I fitted my front splitter in such a way that I can remove it anyday with a trace :-p

but for now it does suite my car :tongueout:

I really like the side skirts but just would think they would look so much better if they were actual carbon fibre, guess its the same with all the parts.

Do explain!

I agree about the spoiler btw.... :wink:

:wink: well you see the instruction show that you must drill holes in the bumper just before the wheel arch...

I didnt :wink: i just tightly secured it at the bottom nice and tight with self tapper screws...
the orginal plastic flap pulls out and the CUP splitter goes into existing slots :thumbup1: then it is just putting in self tapper screws.

the Reno instruction is almost one in skip one... i used all the space provided :wink:

no need to drill on the bumper side :wink:
and I have now done 10 000km flawless KMs :wink:

I really like the side skirts but just would think they would look so much better if they were actual carbon fibre, guess its the same with all the parts.

Yeah mate we all do, but it would cost Renault a sh*t load to produce! lol! This is why it sucks. lol

:wink: well you see the instruction show that you must drill holes in the bumper just before the wheel arch...

I didnt :wink: i just tightly secured it at the bottom nice and tight with self tapper screws...
the orginal plastic flap pulls out and the CUP splitter goes into existing slots :thumbup1: then it is just putting in self tapper screws.

the Reno instruction is almost one in skip one... i used all the space provided :wink:

no need to drill on the bumper side :wink:
and I have now done 10 000km flawless KMs :wink:

Nice going man!

How people can like the skirts snd splitter but not the spoiler is beyond me. They look so stuck on and cheap in comparison.

:thumbup1:x2 Stu i agree
but it's peoples opinions and even if we are right we have to accept other peoples bad taste :wink:
i see them side splitters and all i see is a dirt trap